Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Los Molinos 1 - New Area / New Companion


Los Molinos 1 - New Area / New Companion Elder Guzman
 

The most tears I've shed in a long time

Happy New Years! Hope everyone had a great time with the family and everything and that everyone got home safe.  So like I said last week I got transferred.  Now I'm in Los Molinos with a studly companion Elder Guzman from Nicaragua. Our area is gigantic. We honestly should have bikes 'cause we probably walk on a good day like 9 to 10 miles. BUT I LOVE IT. We're working so hard and trying to be as good of friends as we possibly can with all of the members. They're ready to work and I honestly feel super good about the work we're gonna do. 

The baptism of Emmanuel, the son of recent converts in the ward of Espaillat. Really cool family and people I will definitely be visiting again soon

 
We're gonna be setting up a marriage this week! We had a super powerful lesson with the bishop with a couple that Elder Guzman and his companion just had barely started teaching. It was awesome. And they're super excited to get married. Really prepared family. We're also working with a young guy named Enrique who's 19 years old. He was "Aventista", but he came to church yesterday and loved it. We played baseball with him and a bunch of the single adults this morning and it was super cool. He's really good friends with a lot of people from the ward now which is an important part for him. I "balled out" too (for not having playing serious baseball in about 11 months - haha). Still throwing decent. 

BASEBALL 2K16 ya tu sabes bateando como un loco. Jugé en las grandes ligas cuando tenía catorce años, pana.


But I had such a good New Year's Eve and Christmas. Really no better way to spend it than being a missionary! I've set some great personal goals and I'm so ready to end my mission out with a bang, working hard until the last second. I know this time of my mission is when I can bless the lives of many more people. I know the language, I've improved my teaching, and with the help of God and the Holy Ghost, I know that this Ward can grow. 
 
Love you guys and hope you all have a great week.

Elder Graff
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment